While the teacher is away you can still play...


I am away now for a couple of weeks visiting family in the UK but before I went away I made another version of the original game. A few of my students had said that they would like to be able to play the game at home but obviously that would mean it would have to be playable without a Makey Makey. I made a version of the game where the stave is on the screen and they can click on the relevant notes. So far this game is like the first game I made - a letter comes up on the screen accompanied by the sound of the note and they have to click on which note they think it is. If I have time while I am away I will add in the other levels.

I have put the game up in our facebook group and asked they to play it while I am away and to keep a record of when they played and how many points they got. This is a potentially unreliable way of collecting data as some of them might be tempted to just make it up! but it is worth a try and when we play it again in lessons I will be able to see how truthful they have been and if progress has been made.

You can try it out too!

Comments

Popular Posts