A New Project


Last week I got the results for my action research project and I am happy to say that my hard work paid off and as well as really enjoying the project I managed to get a pretty good grade!

Today is the beginning of a new project called The BiH-India Exchange. I am doing this project together with another girl in my class who lives in India. It involves cultural exchange and composition and perhaps I will keep you updated with my thoughts here on the blog as we go along.


Today my students were choosing songs which they felt represented their country - traditional songs and songs which are popular with people their age. They made a YouTube playlist of  18 songs and now they will vote to get the list down to 6 songs.


After that we went into town and they took photos of things which they felt were important to the town - buildings, historical monuments and nature.


Eventually all this information will go up on the project blog - The BiH-India Exchange and a group of students from India will do the same. We will then look at their pictures and listen to their music and create a composition inspired by those things, whilst they create a composition inspired by pictures and music from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Comments

Popular Posts